Underdog.co.uk Copyright statement
The material featured on, and accessible from, Underdog.co.uk is owned by National Accident Helpline and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything, including private use, is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from Underdog.co.uk on a computer screen. However, storage of such content in electronic form on disk, storage device and/or any other method of electronic collection is prohibited.
- You may print Underdog.co.uk content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the Underdog.co.uk site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying National Accident Helpline or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of National Accident Helpline and it's partners. No user will have any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of National Accident Helpline or any of its subsidiaries, and partners.
Or call one of our advisors
0800 4346 339
Or we'll happily call you back